Everyone at work needs to understand the importance of safety and health
No matter what your role is, what level you are or what sector you work in, it’s important for you to know the essentials of health and safety to ensure you protect yourself and your colleagues.
Working Safely is a fun and enjoyable course aimed at workers who need to learn and understand the basics of occupational safety and health including hazards, risks and how to improve safety performance.
Top 4 delegate benefits
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
- Improves overall safety performance
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate
Top 5 business benefits
- Minimal disruption - the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity - fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Who is this course for?
Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
How long does the course take to complete?
One day (6 hours)
What level is the course?
Awareness level - no entry requirements
Will I get a certificate?
Yes! Successful delegates will be awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate and/or passport card.
Why it works
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme.
What to expect
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
- IOSH Working Safely certificate
How we can help!
- Health & Safety
- Manual Handling
- First Aid Training
- Refresher Courses
- Bespoke courses